Peel – Book Vaccine Appointment
COVID-19 vaccine clinics are by appointment. The vaccines are free with no cost to the public.
Region of Peel – Rapid Antigen Testing
Learn about Peel Region’s COVID-19 testing program for organizations and find out about eligibility, training, on-site rapid tests and reporting requirements.
Canadian Government Rapid Test
The Government of Canada and some provincial/territorial governments are providing free rapid COVID-19 tests to organizations for regular workplace screening of close-contact employees.
Peel Public Health
Guidance and resources:
- Keeping employees safe
- What to do if employees contract COVID-19
- Sector-specific guidelines and posters
- Current measures and restrictions
- Signage toolkit
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Find a PPE supplier here:
Resources to prevent COVID-19 in the Workplace
Get information to help develop a plan to protect workers, customers and the public from COVID-19. Find posters, tools and guidance for Ontario workplaces.
Call the Ontario Stop the Spread Business Information Line at
Food / Restaurants
- COVID-19 Guidance for Food Premises | Ministry of Health
- Special Delivery Accommodations: Skip the Dishes | Door Dash | Uber Eats
- Starting a Home-Based Food Business Guide
Store Capacity Calculator | Retail Council of Canada
- PPE Reimbursement Program | Central Counties Tourism
- Tourism Business Information & Resources | Tourism Industry Association of Ontario
- Business Resources | Destination Canada